Phone: (815) 939-1133
Fax: (815) 939-0994
Contact Brian Scott
Brian Scott joined Barmann, Bohlen & Scott, P.C. in May of 2016, and was made partner in April of 2018. He focuses his practice on business law, commercial transactions, real estate, banking, foreclosure, municipal law, zoning matters, drainage districts, estate planning and probate law. Prior to beginning his legal career, he was a detective in a major crimes unit at a department in Colorado.
Additionally, Brian has successfully negotiated and closed various large commercial real estate transactions that have included business operations, farmland, grocery stores, and grain elevators, all of which were multi-million dollar transactions.
Starting in the Spring of 2018, he has accepted an appointment to teach Real Estate Law for the Paralegal Program at Kankakee Community College.
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Illinois: 2016
- Southern Illinois University School of Law J.D., Summa Cum Laude, December 2015
- Colorado State University Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- Kankakee County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Board of Directors - State Bank of Herscher